Access to the Gitchi Gammi Bike Trail (11 miles) is right here!
Sea Villa Units
A particular favorite of families and groups of families, these
units are affordable and are right at Lake Superior's shore.
The units sleep between 2 and 8 people.
The Two-Story Sea Villa Units have some differences in layout and bedding among units.
The points below give a description of the units and some of the variables.
- The two-story sea villas have a full kitchen and living room with wood-burning stove.
- There is a master bedroom on the second floor with a queen or king bed facing the lake.
- There is a second bedroom on the second floor with either 2 double beds, two twin beds or a queen bed.
- Units have either 2 or 3 bathrooms
- Most units have a 3rd floor "sleeping loft" with a variety of bedding configurations. Some lofts are accessed by ladder and some via stairs. Some have two to three twin mattresses on the floor, some have double beds on a base. Most lofts have private access, but a few are accessed from a second floor bedroom.
- Each unit is individually decorated.
- Many units accept pets for an additional fee.