Lutsen Resort is a Minnesota resort located just 90 minutes northeast of Duluth along Lake Superior's North Shore on Highway 61. A little more than 4 hours from the Twin Cities, it's an easy drive. Interstate 35W north out of Minneapolis takes you all the way through Duluth to Highway 61. Follow Hwy 61 north to the resort (approx. 90 miles).
If you are flying, the nearest commercial airport is located in Duluth, which has air service by Northwest. From there, it is a quick two hour drive up Highway 61. Grand Marais, located 30 minutes away, has a small airport which accommodates private aircraft.
|Address:|| P.O. Box 9
5700 W Highway 61
Lutsen, MN 55612
• Drive north out of Minneapolis on 35E or 35W
• Continue on 35 until you reach Duluth
• Follow 35 through Duluth to Exit at 26th Avenue East
• At that point take Highway 61 North along Lake Superior
• Follow Hwy 61 approximately 88 miles
• Lutsen Resort's Main entrance will be at mile marker 90 (green mileage markers)
• (The Sea Villa entrance is at mile marker 87)